bloggin is for me

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My damn eye...i better win blogger of the week

So this weekend was suppose to be awesome, one of the best weekend since coming back to school. It was homecoming, my friends and family were coming up to see the game, and of course there are lots of parties. The weekend started the way it was suppose to. My friends arrived on Friday, and it was great to see them again. Saturday was game day and we took down Plymouth state 1 to 0 and our record went up to 9 and 1. So now the only thing left to do was to party. After my parents took me and my friends out to get some food it was time to get serious and get down to business. We went to my friend's room and met up with 10 other people to pre-game for a little while. Once we were satisfied with our pre-game I wanted to take my friends to a party. It was starting to get a little late so I called a few people and found out the party we were planning on going to had gotten broken up. So my mistake was to say, "Hey lets go to the frat". It was a typical frat party, a hundred people crammed into the basement of the dirty house. 2:30 rolled around and 2 of my friends wanted to head back to hang out in my room to drink a little more. So of course I was down for anything, I just had to go tell my other friend I was leaving and to meet me back at my room. When I got back outside my friend and a frat brother we exchanging some words. This is when things went down hill. My friend pushed the frat brother and before I knew I saw the frat brother trying to go after him. So like a good friend I try to get in the middle of the two and break up the fight. Bad idea! Instead the stupid frat brother decided to punch me in the face. Still, I decided to walk away. Next thing I knew the frat brother came up behind me and punched me right in the face. So to quicken up the story I ended up going to the emergency room because my eye got swollen to the size of a baseball. What did I learn this weekend u might ask? That frats are retarded and that getting punched in the face sucks as much as I had always thought it would. If you want to make me feel better, vote for me for blog of the week ha.

2 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Maxwell said...

wow man...that's a good story...Frats really do suck...Black and blues suck...i feel your pain

-max

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Lorianne said...

So, was winning Best of Blogs everything you'd hoped it would be?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home